Welcome to Korean gamer Terry's Blog!


Hello everyone!

I'm a computer programmer who live in Korea.
I do love any types of games so much.
Though I'm neither a pro-gamer nor an game-related author, I'd like to share many trends or news such as how Koreans thinks about recently released games and what (or how) they like to play.

Since I'm not a English native speaker, please be kind if you find typos or weird expressions in my articles.
I will try to be a good at English. :)

I hope you enjoy my blogs.
And I welcome your feedback, suggestions, and questions!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Korean] Meaning of Anpanman, Konjac, Ddaeng, Babo, and Hajima

[Korean] Meaning of Borahae, Dongsaeng, Manito, Jagi, Ottoke, and Gashina

[IZ*ONE from KR] About Personal Colors of IZ*ONE members